Are you spending time managing your on premise IT system when you should be spending time focusing on your core business? With Complete IT, we will take care of your IT system for you!
Our Complete IT package is designed specifically for businesses who need to get the most from their IT investment. For a fixed monthly fee we provide all of the benefits of an internal IT department, for a fraction of the price of staffing one yourself! We reduce business impact of IT failures by minimising their occurrence, and any unforeseen issues are dealt with as a top priority. We help you build your systems to increase your profitability
Reduced IT Spending
Our Complete IT package includes the monitoring and maintenance of your IT system, completely reducing the need for costly time and materials support.
With monthly status reports and disaster recovery planning included, our consultants are able to increase the reliability of your current systems through regular monitoring and reporting strategies.
The Complete IT package takes care of every aspect of your on premise IT system, allowing you to focus on your core business while we focus on your IT business goals.
For an agreed upon fixed monthly fee, the Complete IT package includes:
- Our remote support suite, enabling us to effectively assist you and maintain systems remotely
- Proactive health and performance monitoring for servers, workstations and critical network components
- Proactive server maintenance plans
- Proactive workstation maintenance plans
- Management of security and critical updates for Microsoft and other products
- Firmware updates for routers and other critical devices
- Antivirus protection software
- Spam filtering and email security solution
- Managed and monitored disaster recovery solution
- Automatic collection of asset and licensing information to enable more effective IT strategy
- Monitoring of license and application compliance on your network
- A detailed monthly report outlining system performance and other critical information
- Periodic strategic planning meetings to ensure future needs and changing requirements are effectively met
- Staff access to client portal for checking and creating service requests, reducing administrative overhead