January was intended to be our last month of competing in our teams fitness challenge. For those of us actually competing (bar Hayden), we had some underwhelming results. See the table below.
Our Managing Director Hayden is again, very clearly the winner of fitness challenge in January. Hayden travelled up to a record of 198km by the end of the month. The only way from here is up, clearly.
Hayden’s choice of charity for January is 🥁… The Australasian Leukaemia and Lymphoma Group, a not-for-profit group dedicated to improving the treatment and lives of patients with leukaemia, lymphoma and other haematological malignancies.
After a high volume of requests, we decided to continue with our monthly exercise challenge for the foreseeable future. We’d like to invite some of you to join in on the fun, but suggesting some charities. If you have a favorite charity you’d like us to donate to in a future month, see our contact details below.
Lets recap some of the teams achievements so far in this challenge, we have donated:
- Over $500 to Food for Families,
- $448 to Cystic Fibrosis Australia and now,
- Just over $400 to The Australasian Leukaemia and Lymphoma Group this past month.
- …will it be you who chooses the next charity? 😃
We look forward to updating you further on our fitness challenge. If you’d like to recommend your favorite charity drop us a message at email@example.com.
1300 903 405 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The importance of proactive prevention to your business against cyber security risks - 5 March 2021
- Synapse 3 Month Fitness Challenge: The ‘Final’ Update… - 23 February 2021
- Synapse 3 Month Fitness Challenge: 2 Month Update - 13 January 2021