Why Cyber Security is Important.
It’s not just for big business.
There are a lot of misconceptions among small and medium business owners about the importance of cyber security. We often hear the following:
- I’m small, no one will attack me
- My data isn’t worth stealing
- My IT company has me covered
- If I get hacked I’ll just restore from backup
- No one will notice if I get hacked
- Protection is too expensive
None of these are actually correct; organised cybercrime is now a major global business and targets organisations of all sizes around the world. Specialised expertise is required to avoid the financial and reputational damage of having your data lost or leaked. The Australian Government now requires business owners to report breaches in line with the Notifiable Data Breach Scheme.
Trustworthy IT Security Solutions.
Protect your business against cyber threats.
Spotting when a system has been compromised is incredibly tricky, often unnoticeable until the threat had caused a detrimental impact on business operations. Synapse IT Consultants recognise that detecting a hack remains a vague topic among business owners, so have designed a set of IT security solutions to handle the increased cyber threat in the modern world.
With many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge on the world of IT, Synapse IT Consultants have created fully managed cybersecurity solutions to help prevent attackers from successfully compromising your business, and help mitigate and roll back damage if they are successful. We provide 24/7 security support and industry-leading tools, for a cost-effective price.
Complete IT Security Packages.
Advanced cybersecurity solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Implementing and monitoring a reliable security system remains imperative for every business, regardless of their size, stage or industry. We manage comprehensive cyber security solutions which can include:
- Microsoft 365: Synapse is a certified Microsoft Partner providing clients with Microsoft’s advanced security solutions. These solutions integrate with Windows 10 and Office 365 to provide robust protection for your data, both locally and in the cloud.
- Defend Package: Ideal for small businesses, the Defend Package is a cost-effective way to add an extra layer of protection against security incidents or breaches.
- Intercept Package: As one of the most advanced security solutions, the Intercept Package specialises in the detection and remediation of system breaches. Hackers can be intercepted before they have the opportunity to steal data.